Welcome to Couples on the Brink
There is a big difference between marriage counseling and marriage saving. Whether we travel to your location or you come to us, our goal is simple…to provide couples in distress with better options than splitting up or staying together in misery or unhappiness.
Are you struggling with:
- Understanding because you cannot communicate
- Insecurity because you cannot resolve the past
- Lonliness becuase your marriage is unfufilling
- Anxiety becuase your future together is unstable
Our services help couples with:
- Communication, so you have difficult conversations with more ease
- Problem Solving, so you can move on more quickly
- Building trust, so you can feal more secure
- Letting go of the past, so you can be more present
- Reclaiming affection/intimacy, you can feel loved again
Are you consdering separation or divorce?
The pain of splitting up or staying together in misery is obvious. Most couples have a shared history, worthy of making every effort to stay together and figure things out. Couples with children have an extra incentive to stay together. The financial and emotional costs of divorce can be devasting.
Our model of tailored and focused treatment provides greater opportunity for success, even with the most serious of relationship crisis.
While sometimes effective, traditional marriage counseling and couple’s therapy consists of hour-long therapy sessions once per week. We find this approach severely limiting and even potentially harmful for relationships in severe distress.
Before you do, consider what’s possible …
- More love and respect
- Greater understanding about the past
- Joy in spending quality time
- Peace of mind about your children’s well-being
- A shared vision for the future
Our experiences have led us to an essential conclusion:
The difference between a couple that stays together and a couple
that splits up is knowing what to do when you get to the brink
That’s right, not IF but WHEN you get to the brink. We believe that arriving at the brink is a necessary stage in every marriage or long term relationship. It is a stage indicating that the relationship is ready to undergo a change—a needed and ultimately positive change. Reconnecting or finding a loving way to let go is simpler than most people think.
Click here to go directly to our Getting Started page for a complete description of our services and solutions.